This 3-piece reclining sectional and power recliner in taupe gray with high-contrast jumbo stitching might just be our best-kept secret. Rest assured, you'd be hard-pressed to find a modern sectional that looks so high end yet is so comfortably priced. Integrated elements include an Easy View™ adjustable headrest for low-profile style when it's down and a high level of comfort when you're kicking back and reclining. Factor in an ergonomic chaise and recliner with one-touch power controls (each with a USB port) placed on the inside track arm, and you have the makings for two beautifully deceptive pieces of furniture.
- Includes 3-piece reclining sectional (with armless chair, left-arm facing zero wall power recliner, right-arm facing power press back chaise) and power recliner
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and USB plug-in
- 3-piece reclining sectional with zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Corner-blocked frame
- Soft textured polyester upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.